This is something I’ve been wanting to try to a while; an unconventional mixture of spinach, berries, avocado, goats cheese and nuts. The thought of this made my mouth water and I can confirm now that it’s just as tasty as it sounds. This salad is juicy, refreshing, and very filling too!
The berries give the salad an antioxidant punch, the nuts and goats cheese add a kick of protein, and the avocado provides heart healthy mono-unsaturated fats and vitamin E. If you fancy something different but healthy for lunch, give it a go!
- 2 good handfuls of baby spinach, rinsed, drained and finely sliced
- 1/4 cup of flaked almonds, toasted
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- Handful goats cheese, chopped/ crumbled
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cup of blueberries, rinsed
- 1/2 cup raspberries, rinsed
Equally distribute all ingredients between two plates. Eat without dressing or try with balsamic vinegar. Enjoy!
Looking forward to hearing how you get on!